How To Succeed At Affiliate Marketing – Only 3 Things Decide Your Affiliate Marketing Success

How To Succeed At Affiliate Marketing – Only 3 Things Decide Your Affiliate Marketing Success

 

Before landing on this article I am sure you must have come across many affiliate  marketing gurus who claim to teach you how to make millions in a short span of time. Chances are, that most of these affiliate marketing programs were SCAM and you even lost a ton of money! Don’t worry, you are not alone. But the good news is that you have not given up. You are still looking for answers on how to succeed at affiliate marketing. These gurus may have told you many different things, however Only 3 things decide Your Affiliate Marketing Success.

This article is especially important if you are an Affiliate Marketing Beginner or struggling with your Affiliate business.

A job well begun is half done! This is true for any new endeavour you begin in life and it is no different if you decide to start affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is definitely NOT a get-rich-quick business. To begin with it requires your time and effort and the money does not come right away. You will have to put a few months of efforts before you even make your first commission.

However the good part is that once you have mastered it and the money starts to come in, you will see that it grows exponentially and you will make money even while you sleep. That is because the work that you put into creating the assets online (website, content building, keyword research, etc.) are now working for you in an automated mode, with little maintenance.

The 3 things necessary to succeed at affiliate marketing are mentioned below; these are more important that any other affiliate marketing tips and tricks that you will come across. While affiliate marketing strategies are important the below mentioned three things can make or break your affiliate business venture.

Are these affiliate marketing basics relevant in 2017? They sure are! Whether it be 2017 or as long as Affiliate marketing is alive. You will find these in affiliate marketing success stories for any successful internet marketer you come across.

1. Step by step comprehensive Affiliate marketing training which is up-to-date:Affiliate Marketing Training

Most people claiming to teach you affiliate marketing will teach you in bits and pieces, never revealing the entire gamut of things. There are genuine training programs however most of them promote out dated information. Other trainings only focus on certain aspects like social media or website building but are not comprehensive, leaving you to figure it out for yourself.

No one ever succeeded at anything without mastering the basics of the game. What you need is a comprehensive step by step training program that gives you up to date information in line with the current scenarios. This is going to be your foundation and the first step to success. Without this you can forget about succeeding at affiliate marketing. You may even learn from your own mistakes but that too is a long road to success.

More about how to get a comprehensive step by step, up to date training for affiliate marketing later in the article.

 

2. Goal Setting for Affiliate business:Business Goal Setting

Goal setting is as important as any other, to succeed at affiliate marketing.

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into visible.
Tony Robbins

Take a look at this Harvard business study on the outcome of goal setting and planning to achieve goals – Why Do 3% of Harvard MBAs Make Ten Times as Much as the Other 97% Combined?.

The Harvard MBA program is extremely competitive, and today admits approximately 15% of applicants. The average Harvard MBA graduate starts at $115K with a $20K signing bonus.  Nonetheless, some graduates of the Harvard MBA program end up being MUCH more successful than others in the long run.
(Source: Harvard’s MBA Statistics Page)

So, Why Do 3% of Harvard MBAs Make Ten Times as Much as the Other 97% Combined?

The answer is a simple question: “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?” In 1979, interviewers asked new graduates from the Harvard’s MBA Program and found that:

84% had no specific goals at all
13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them

In 1989, the interviewers again interviewed the graduates of that class.  You can guess the results:

The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% who had no goals at all.

Even more staggering – the 3% percent who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% put together.
(Source:  from the book What They Don’t Teach You in the Harvard Business School, by Mark McCormack)

Without goals you can hardly succeed. Even if you do, it will take much longer and you may not reach your full potential. If you are not in the habit of setting goals then you need someone to push you to do that. Where could you find something or someone like that??? More on that later…

 

3. Support to succeed:Technical Assistance and Peer Help

I think Support is the most important thing for one to succeed with Affiliate Marketing. It is said that what you become in life depends on the books you read and the people you associate with. In Affiliate marketing, it is very important to interact with successful fellow affiliate marketers, as they form your support system.

Support is necessary in 3 forms:

a. As humans we need constant motivation. Being a part of a community which dishes out constant motivation in the form of success stories or private messaging or mentoring really helps you to believe that you can do it and also keeps you going. It is very easy to give up with lack of motivation but with such constant motivation you will not give up and end up succeeding.

b. Technical support: Motivation is good however when you are stuck and in need of technical assistance you need somebody with professional skills to assist you.
When you are doing Affiliate marketing on your own it is very easy to get overwhelmed with tons of information on the internet. Not only that, it is very difficult to get the exact kind of help you are looking for when you are on your own. You will have to research stuff of Google and should you need professional help it could cost you a lot of money. How if we had a 24*7 technical team to help you answer any query or assist you with any difficulty with your website issues, webmail problems, theme issues, etc. with excellent response times.

c. Sharing secrets: Not many on the internet are really ready to share their secret to success. Everyone claims to share their secret sauce to success but very few rarely do so. Support from communities that share their personal successes, resources and the tips and tricks used really help other individuals to have the same kind of success. In the lack of mentors, people perish. I have found a place where people honestly share their secrets and things that have been working for them in addition to the comprehensive training already available.

Without the 3 things mentioned above it is very easy to get lost in the sea of information available on the internet to figure out how to do Affiliate marketing on your own and succeed. No doubt you may still be able to teach yourself but that could take a lot of your precious time, may be years through learning from mistakes. Most people give up in the lack of success!

But how if you got all of this All In One place?

 

Welcome to Wealthy Affiliate; the only training platform on the internet that gives you a complete training package to learn affiliate marketing; which is up-to-date and in line with what is currently happening in the affiliate world. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme and you will be told this right from the beginning. Affiliate marketing takes time but once you have mastered the skills and made your first commission the success just keeps coming in.

WA offers all of the above 3 things:

1. Step by step comprehensive training program:

WA has a 5 phase Certification program with each phase covering 10 lessons. These include Website building, Niche selection, Keyword research, Content writing, Proper use of Affiliate links, Product review templates, Website back up, Organising your website, Social media marketing, PPC and all the other nitty gritties that go into creating a successful affiliate marketing business.

2. Goal setting:

One of the very first things WA will make you do is set up goals both monetary and non monetary (plans to achieve the monetary goals). This very important as without proper goal setting you will have no strategy in place. In fact the non monetary goals are more important and strategic in helping you achieve success. Money will follow but it is important to get in the works before the reward.

3. Support:

This comes in many forms at WA.

a. Community support: WA has a very vibrant and helpful community. They are ever ready to help you. If you have any question all you have to do is ask on the forum and you will have many successful and experienced marketers respond to it in very little time. Not only that, they also keep blogging about their success stories and also motivational quotes among other things which will help you during demotivated times.

b. Site support: There is a 24×7 technical support that will respond to any problems or technical assistance required by you. Mostly the responses are immediate or may take an hour or so. They are very helpful and have really good knowledge of things they do, making it extremely easy during times of any technical difficulty.

c. Regular updates: Community members often roll out blogs every time there is an update or there are any changes in the affiliate world. This helps to keep everyone on track with the latest developments. Member also frequently launch trainings for their followers to benefit from it. There is also a weekly webinar by training coach Jay who rolls out new trainings, case studies or new developments to help you stay up to date and towards our affiliate success.

Here are some of the things that are included with the WA Premium Membership at $49/month:

  • Live Help – Unlimited
  • Private Messaging – Unlimited
  • 50 Websites
  • Website Security Package
  • Website Backup
  • Beginner Training Course – Full Access
  • Personal Affiliate Blog
  • Affiliate Bootcamp Training – All Phases (7)
  • Live Video Classes
  • Video Walk-Throughs
  • Keyword Research Tool – Unlimited Searches
  • Training Classrooms
  • Affiliate Program – 2x Higher Pay-out
  • Earn While You Learn
  • 1-on-1 Coaching – Unlimited
  • Private Access to Webinars
  • 24/7/365 Site Support
  • Website Feedback Platform
  • Website Comment Platform (extremely imp from SEO standpoint)
  • Free SSL – Launched recently in 2017.

If you add up all the services you get for $49, the premium membership is a Steal! You must have noticed they include unlimited keyword research with it. Other paid keyword research tools sell for $49 or more just by themselves.

Website hosting; that would cost $10 / month elsewhere.

Add on the website security package, and there’s another $10 per month (some even cost as much as $29 / mo just for website security).

Free SSL which would otherwise cost you $129 / yr for the most basic one. Others even go up to $249 or $599 per year depending on encryption levels.

Just based on those things alone, Wealthy Affiliate is a great deal with all of the resources and tools you need in one convenient place. Not to mention all of the training, tutorials, and support that is included with the membership.

Starting any business takes an investment. The key is to invest wisely! Be frugal, and make sure you’re investing in the right things. With Wealthy Affiliate Premium you are literally getting absolutely everything you’ll need to start a successful affiliate business online. From the training to the web building tools to the website hosting, backup, security, and support – it’s all there in one place at a very reasonable price.

The biggest reason I love recommending Wealthy Affiliate to new affiliate marketers is because it literally provides EVERYTHING you will ever need.

You don’t need to buy a domain name in one place then get hosting in another place while you sign up for training at yet another place. Everything you need is in one spot, for one consistent monthly fee. Plus, they don’t just provide the tools, but they give step-by-step training instructions on how to use all the tools properly. If you still don’t understand something, just ask the community or go into live chat, and you could get an answer in literally minutes!

But the best part is…

Freemium accessNo cards Required! WA allows you Free access to Premium Membership for the first 7 days post which if you decide not to upgrade you still are a member but just a Starter member. You will lose the premium access given only for the first 7 days for you to get a taste of premium.

Below are the benefits of starter member:

  • Live Help – First 7 Days
  • 2 Websites
  • Website Backup
  • Beginner Training Course – Phase 1 Only (10 lessons)
  • Personal Affiliate Blog
  • Affiliate Bootcamp Training – Phase 1 Only (10 lessons)
  • Video Walk-Throughs
  • Keyword Research Tool – 30 Searches
  • Training Classrooms – 2
  • Affiliate Program
  • 1-on-1 Coaching – First 7 Days

So what are you waiting for. Use the link below and join me on the inside. Enjoy your first 7 days of Free Premium Access – No cards required. I am sure you will like it and go Premium by the end of 7 days if you are serious about building a successful business online.

Do let me know if you have any questions in the comment section below.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *